CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Breakfast for Champions

My boyfriend so sweetly surprised me this morning by making me an omelet for breakfast. Now you have to understand, this is a man whose culinary skills consist of making a sandwich at best. I have to admit, my eyes widened as he told me it was for me and I was worried that I may not like it and would have to eat it any way. Remember, my gag reflex is strong, and eggs can trigger it immediately if not cooked right. But much to my surprise, it was delicious! I can't wait for him to surprise me for dinner one of these days, but I won't hold my breath.

P.S. Did you know that most thin people ALWAYS eat breakfast. It jumps starts your metabolism and keeps you from over eating later. Make it a habit!

0 comments: