CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Facebook is making me fat

Every time I open on Facebook, I have all these notifications to deal with...someone needs my help in Mafia Wars, it's my move in not only Scrabble but some other version where one word is worth 290 points, emails to answer and not to mention the countless facebook stalking that has to be done.. My children are neglected, my dishes are piling up, the dog needs a walk and my boyfriend I'm sure has forgotten my name.  As I sit for endless hours glued to the screen finding old friends from my youth, my spare tire keeps expanding, and expanding and yet even if I walk away, within 5 minutes I am checking my phone for updates or logging back in..What have I missed?  Who is in Puerto Rico?  Who is finally admitting they are married?  Who is recently single.  It's all very exhausting, but not aerobic enough to burn off all those calories..dammit.

2 comments:

shelly said...

they don't call it Crackbook for nothing.

Now play your damn turn in Scrabble and pseudo Scrabble

GR said...

Maybe you should get your boyfriend on Facebook.

Also, I suggest a meal in a bag - cock soup, for some people, it practically makes itself.

;-D