CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hypnox the Botox Althernative

If you know me, you know I love Botox, but since I am, let's just say, financially challenged at this point in my life, I can't afford to indulge myself in such luxury. And since, I am currently unemployed, I spend many, many hours surfing the web, finding all kinds of things to share with you. So here is the latest.

HypnoxTM is a 25-minute hypnotherapeutic audio recording developed as a natural alternative to Botox. Where Botox uses injections to paralyze the facial muscles (making it nearly impossible to frown) Hypnox targets and re-trains those same muscles. The process stops frowning, and allows wrinkles to fade away, permanently.

So here is how it works..Basically, you you go through a 25 minute relaxation talk, beginning with your feet and working your way up to your facial muscles by using breathing and muscle relaxation, ending with a post hypnotic thought to keep you from frowning the next day.

I bought it and downloaded it onto my ipod and it's wonderful. It's so relaxing and makes you completely aware of frowning throughout the day.

Here's the link: http://www.hypnox.ca/index.htm

0 comments: